Thomas “Tom” Patrick Braun
Thomas “Tom” Patrick Braun, devoted husband, father and grandfather, was ushered into Heaven on June 14, 2022 at age 84.
He was born in Jeffersonville, IN to Frank and Clara (Wulf) Braun, Jr. He was preceded in death by his parents and 8 siblings.
He moved to Texas in May 1966 after being honorably discharged from the Air Force. He was an engineer by trade, devout Catholic, loved golf and was fascinated by space.
He is survived by his loving wife Juanita “Nita” (Grubbs) Braun, 9 children and their spouses, 12 grandchildren, 3 great grandchildren, and many loving nieces and nephews.
A Memorial Mass will be held at 10:00am, Friday, July 8, 2022
in the Formation Center at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 3100 Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, TX 75023.
Burial will follow at Dallas Fort Worth National Cemetery at 2:00pm, July 8, 2022, following the Memorial Mass at the church.
In lieu of flowers, please send donations to St Jude’s Hospital; stjude.org/donate
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference