Treva Jo Parr
Treva Jo Parr of Irving, Texas, 83, died at Baylor Scott and White Hospital on September 19, 2022. She fought a good battle for the last three weeks hoping to get back home, but it was not meant to be.
Treva was born November 10, 1938, in Clinton, Oklahoma then moved as a child to Hammon, near Elk City, to Nova and Milton Mathis and was the first born of four sisters. While her life began in Oklahoma, she met Earl Parr and then came to live in Irving, Texas where they established their family with one son, Gary. She leaves behind her husband Earl, her son Gary, her grandchildren Matthew, and Rachel, as well as one sister Barbara now living in Lubbock, Texas.
Treva, or “Meema” as we liked to refer to her, was a gentle, kind, and loving soul. She would bend over backwards to help in so many situations. Even though Treva was a guest, she would always help clean to make sure everything was perfect. She helped any way she could. But what she might be remembered most was her ability to love all things in nature. Not only did she have a soft spot for all kinds of animals, but she also did for birds and bugs! She was faithful about her bird feeders and found joy watching the multitude of birds in her backyard.
We will be honoring her name at a memorial in Mesquite, Texas this Saturday, September 24, 2022. Funeral arrangements have been made through Aria of Irving, Texas.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference