Wilfred J. Miller, Jr
Wilfred J. Miller, Jr. passed away peacefully and went home to be with his Savior on Wednesday, October 26, 2021. Wilfred was born on May 2, 1961, in Corpus Christi, Texas. He is preceded in death by his father Wilfred J. Miller Sr. He is survived by his mother, Genoveva M. Swenson, his children Jason and George Winkler, Paola Miller, Virginia Miller, and his siblings Michael Miller and wife Zoraya, Mark Miller and wife Martye, and Marlene Miller-McAdams and husband Jim. He loved all of his family both immediate and extended and leaves behind beloved nieces and nephews.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference