William “Bill” Roger Campbell, age 71, passed away at Lake Pointe Medical Center on April 29th, 2022.
Bill was born to Melvin and Marjorie Campbell on June 27th, 1950 in San Antonio, Texas. He was raised in San Antonio and attended Marshall High School. Upon graduating in 1968, Bill enlisted in the Navy and became a pneumatic electrician, primarily working on A/C systems. He moved to the North Texas area in 1984 and never left, having raised his two daughters here. He worked for Thomson Reuters as a Facilities Supervisor until he retired in 2010.
Mr. Campbell leaves behind a sister, Linda St, John of San Antonio, a niece Michelle St. John of Midland, his two daughters, Lynn VanHorne 36, and Rachel Campbell 35, of Rowlett, Tx. He leaves behind four grandsons and one granddaughter, Ryan Campbell 17, Jacob Sorensen 15, Jason Tate Jr 12, Raquel Campbell 7, and Owen VanHorne 5. He’s preceded in death by both of his parents.
Services will be held Monday May 23rd from 10 am to 12 noon at Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home located at 19310 Preston Road, Dallas Tx 75252. Burial will take place at Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas on Monday, June 13, 2022 at 1:45pm. Family and Friends are welcome to attend services on Monday May 23rd, 2022 and Burial on Monday, June 13, 2022 at 1:45pm.
Memorial contributions are welcome at ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference