Celebration of Life Service
The Aria Celebration of Life Service Includes:
- Personnel available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to respond to the initial call.
- Arrangement conference
- Coordinating service plans with cemetery, crematory, clergy, and other parties involved in the funeral and/or final disposition of the deceased.
- Recording and retrieval of the death certificate and disposition permit
- Basic service of funeral director and staff
- Filing of necessary legal documents
- Obituary composition and placement on Aria Funeral Home Website
- Removal of the deceased from place of death
- Bathing and Sanitary Care of Remains
- Use of facilities/staff/equipment for service at one of our 4 chapels (2 Hour Maximum) • Transportation to crematory
- Alternative Cremation Container*
- Crematory Fee
- Guest register book
- Temporary Urn
Additionally, we offer a complete line of Urns, Cremation Jewelry, Floral Arrangements, Custom Printed Materials and Memorial products to assist in honoring your loved one.
*Sec. A 716.151. CREMATION CONTAINERS. (a) Human remains must be placed in a cremation container that: (1) is made of combustible materials suitable for cremation; (2) provides a complete covering of the body; (3) is resistant to leakage or spillage; (4) is rigid for easy handling; and (5) protects the health and safety of crematory personnel.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form